dragladders.com is still under development. It was built to "scratch my own itch" but I have opted to open up access for those that might find this tool useful. If there is enough interest I may add further functionality in the future e.g. exporting ladders as PDF/Image for sharing on social media. If you come across any issues or suggested improvements let me know firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pairings have been checked but should still only be used as guide. I may add USA ladders in the future as I believe these are different to those used in Europe.
How to use?
- Select your ladder type Pro/Sportsman
- Select how you want to create your first round pairings. Either by number of entries or by entering a qualifying list (enter one name per line)
- Click Create Ladder which will create your first round pairs.
- If you want to save the ladder - you'll need an account. Once saved you'll then be able to share the link so others can view.
- To edit an entry click the pencil icon and either make a bye or update the name. Click the x once finished.
- To progress the winner to the next round, click the green arrow button.